We need a guide to buying suitcases because the suitcase is a key piece for the holidays. Are you thinking about buying one? In the market you will find a variety: Rigid or semi ?, four or two wheels? We will tell you everything you need to know to choose a good suitcase.
There is something for everyone: big, small, compact, fabric, extensible, with colours … Choose what kind of suitcase to buy it can become an odyssey
Choose suitcase is not as easy as it seems, so follow our guide to buying suitcases
The bags have always been a complement together with the idea of travel. Engage our destiny and, if lost, it can be for tourists a genuine disorder. Buy a replacement to our precious suitcase can be a headache to the wide range of possibilities that the manufacturers have deployed in the eyes of customers.
It is useful to know some tips that will be of great help in carrying checkout under the arm to which it will be your most faithful companion on your next trip.
Take Care because in not all have the same space!
The weight of a suitcase is an important factor in this guide to buying suitcases, because even if it is transported in suitcases on wheels, sooner or later we will have to carry them. Note also that this weight must be added the weight of the contents.
At first glance it may seem like a hard case will always be heavier than a rigid, but it is not. There are rigid suitcases that are light.
The interior volume is another aspect that we advise you to check. Cases similar outwardly may have slightly different capacities.
First Choice: Rigid or Semi-Rigid?
In this area, there is no clear criterion at least not in this guide to buying suitcases. There are advocates of both models, so here you must follow your personal preferences. Some years ago, the cloth bags had better fame because “muffled” better all those shocks. However, a while now manufacturers have improved materials and rigid suitcases withstand impacts with great force.
The rigid ones:
- In general, they are more resistant.
- Better protect objects that can be kept inside.
- No outside pockets.
- Usually more expensive.
The semi-rigid suitcases:
- They are somewhat lighter than rigid.
- They have external pockets neighbourhoods and apparently are nicer.
Against them ,
- They have to wear more easily.
- Big problem when it comes to resist rain.
Our guide to buying suitcases advice you that Always Choose Wheels
Gone are those days when force is needed to move a suitcase. The wheels allow to transport the belongings without any physical effort and thus energy reserve to visit the destination. Look closely at the wheel hitches if they are firm not to be released to the first opportunity. The less protruding wheel suitcase structure the better. This will make it difficult to break during the loading and unloading of luggage.
WHAT TO LOOK OUT …
- The boom: Walk with the suitcase in order to test stability while pulling the extensible handle.
- Latches and zippers: Power systems have opened the suitcase.
- Handles: Verify that they are comfortable and secure. Lift the suitcase to check.
- External pockets: Very useful to put documents or things that need to be carried by hand. Some have extra straps to secure the bag. Check that the suitcase has at least those one that you will use most frequently.
- Wheels: You will need to assess whether you prefer a bag of four swivel wheels (they are smaller and rotate comfortably standing) or a two-wheeled (are larger and, being fixed, more stable in the direction of travel) . Try both systems and choose the one you find more comfortable.
- Expandable volume: The main compartment expands by a zipper and this increases its volume.
Double bottoms are very helpful in ordering the case. Our guide to buying suitcases found out that these holes can be used as “spacers”. For example, you can go keeping dirty clothes in the false bottom of a suitcase so it does not mix with the clean. You can also use them to quickly find drugs or boots your video and photo cameras. If you are flying, you may need to review them several times.
If you are a tall person, make sure the handle of the suitcase stretches enough to move it comfortably. Typically, the bags have an extendable handle a standard measure that is not long enough to slide without the suitcase shock feet. The longer the handle, the easier transportation of belongings.
And now the inside
- Elastic bands: They are very helpful in keeping the subject clothes. Usually, they carry all the bags.
- Internal pockets: Shoe bag, elastic pocket, nets, waterproof pocket zippers … there for all sorts of things. Consider this.
- Frame hangers or folded: Are accessories that allow you to better position the dress clothes. Some bags also come with a holster for suits.
- Shell: It is useful to protect delicate items of the peaks and ridges of the case.
- Separation tray.
Measures are also an important part of our guide to buying suitcases
If you go on a journey of many days, you obviously need a bulky luggage and so your bag should be large. However, if you go on a trip of a few days it will be very useful to acquire a suitcase of allowing in the cabin, and so save yourself the time you have to wait for your luggage. Suitcases measures considered as hand luggage vary with each company, but usually around 55 x 40 x 20 cm.
Set Yourself Apart From the Rest
In our guide to buying suitcases states that it is more than advisable to buy a suitcase that is out of the ordinary, either by color, design or pattern. It will be easier to identify when you leave for the airport conveyor belt. If you prefer to buy in the typical blue or black tones, remember to identify with some tie or embellishment to know which one is yours.
List of Brands
I hope that this guide to buying suitcases was useful to you.