Best Price for J Shaped Pillow as Seen on TV
The SUN Newspaper
“It is easy, It is good, and It really works!”
Questions and Answers about J Shaped Pillow as Seen on TV
Q. From what type of Material is made of
A. It is 100 % Polyester
Q. It is the filling made of Mirko pearls
A. No, it’s very soft filling, like a very soft teddy bear or pillow. The pillow is definitely not what the other pillow with these microbeads, feels like cotton wool.
Q. Can I wash the J Pillow as Seen on TV
A. There are washing instructions on the pad, it can be washed at 40 degrees, we have it washed before the first use, it has passed in over low heat dryer. It has retained the shape and colour.
Everybody seems to like this J Shaped Pillow as seen on T V. But have you read the other side of the story? Here it comes…
This review is for: J Pillow, Travel Pillow. Two stars there for that someone has cared for the topic travel pillow. The J Pillow is only minimally better than a regular travel pillow. The idea is interesting but sleeping on a seat with approx 90 ° how they found eg in trains even goes so not really good.
- The plush is too smooth, the head slips away;
- If we use the chin part under the Chin, is the part that is much too thick behind his head and pressed his head away from the seat, making even more the head to fall down.
- If we use the chin part behind the neck, it’s hard this position so that it not also pushes the head forward. Also, then half is too short under the chin so that the chin is only half supported what brings hardly anything.
Conclusion: My head is a little bit better, but I’m the whole train ride on stress because the situation is not stable or is uncomfortable. So I am unable to sleep 🙁
J Shaped Pillow as Seen on TV – VS – Sandimi Travel-Fix pillow
I want to buy a neck pillow for myself before a trip. What bothers me about the “normal” pillows, is mainly that they are “open” toward the chin, so you have a thick sausage in the neck and the chin tilted permanently to the chest. Uncomfortable and neck pain-promoting.
So I came across this j shaped pillow as seen on tv and the Sandini Travel-Fix travel pillow. I ordered both and took them both by. The Sandini Pillow has convinced me more because it sits easily fixed and the “tightness” does not bothers me at all, and I feel it very well fixed. The j-pillow is definitely an improvement over the normal Squirrel, but just for me personally worse than Sandini. But that is a matter of taste. Anyone who suffers from agoraphobia is determined well advised with this pillow here. I gave my tour guide … ..
As for the good part…
So good I do not sleep on the train otherwise. Through the three arms, one can lean against Inner somehow so that it really supports the head, well forward.
- I have not tried yet to wash it, the material is nice and soft, but when it will become dirty … I do not know!
- What is all terribly impractical is the size of this j shaped pillow as seen on tv. You can crumple it did not fit in a small practical sphere.
- It’s still a bit smaller than a handball ball, but not too much.
For walking holiday it is not that recommended, although it would be ideal for the train ride, but it just takes away too much space. Originally had only four stars given, but now after a very nice contact with the seller (she has contacted me) and he gave me the accompanying bag. It’s in there still a little bulky, but much better stowed. So now the 5-deserved star!