- In Eastpak Suitcase Tranverz L we have a zippered closure.
- Double deck compartment.
- Compression straps.
- Zippered entrance pocket.
- Most sensible padded maintain grip.
- Aspect padded maintain grip.
- Stands up directly.
Eastpak Suitcase Tranverz L Specifications
|Height||up to 77 centimetres|
|Length||40 centimetres length|
|Width||normal 38 centimetres|
|Volume amount||121 litres|
|Weight when empty||3.6 Kilogrammes|
|Material is made of||Polyester|
|Type of the shell||Soft|
|Type of lock||TSA Lock|
|Particular Features||Zip Closure, Telescopic Handle, Packing Straps|
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
Eastpak Suitcase Tranverz L Description
Eastpak Transfer Tranverz L Luggage is the Large form of this ever mainstream travel pack. Depicted as a definitive baggage by Eastpak. This lightweight split level case opens in the centre for simple get to and gives an immense measure of capacity. Highlighting side pressure straps to keep your travel outfit safely set up. Circles to bolt the pack and a base grasp handle to help with lifting they have considered everything. The super sturdy fabric and the 30 Year Eastpak guarantee implies you can rest guaranteed this gear will last.
The Eastpak Transfer Tranverz L Luggage additionally includes a telescopic draw handle. And super smooth wheels to help you arrange the air terminal and city lanes. In the event that you are searching for an expansive bit of Eastpak baggage then the Tranverz (formally known as the Eastpak Suitcase Transfer – 78 Liters – Midnight EK662154/bag) is the right decision.
Our personal view
- Very good quality. broad, robust and good materials suitcase. Something sober, I miss a compartment for wet clothing but not definitive. Very silent wheels.
- It is a large and well finished with good pockets and wheels suitcase. Perfect for what we wanted. Very good material.
- Better than any rigid suitcase. Excellent for strength, capacity and manageability. Full of clothes weighing about 20/25 kg, perfect only baggage for several weeks holiday. I also evaluated the version a little smaller, but with this I was fine.